Friday, December 19, 2008
Music to my ears...
I have to say this little boy of ours is so precious and adorable and well...this morning he was just as sweet as can be. On a morning when both mommy and daddy are sure glad it is Friday, (not sure if it is the crummy weather but we are all feeling a big sluggish) out comes the babble of "Ma Ma"! It's like music to my ears! Of course he has said it before but its been a good 2 weeks since I have heard those sounds out of his mouth. He loves to babble "Da Da" a whole lot more than "Ma Ma", which I am fine with. But when you haven't heard it in two weeks, it sure is a nice sound to wake up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
How sweet! Hope your day gets better as it gets closer to 5!! LOL
Post a Comment