Saturday, June 6, 2009

Finally...a haircut!

Our little ones hair just kept getting longer...all around! And when he eats, he pulls his hair...which inevitable means that the food on his hands gets in his hair. Which then you have a hairstyle all done up thanks to crumbs and juices from lunch that day.

So...Cody finally said, I don't care...he's getting a haircut and short! No more of this letting it stay long business.

I do have to say so myself...he looks like a completely different kid. Which kudos to him, if I could give him a toy for being so good while sitting and letting Mrs. Cindy cut his hair I would...but I don't think he gets that yet! He sat like a perfect gentleman in daddy's lap...which was complete opposite to the last time we visited Snip Its where I had to pick him up and walk out because he was so upset!


Here is a before....and after (if only the after photo was as cute as it is in person...its dark and hard to tell the style he has going on!)


No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner