_20090906_011.jpg)
With the onset of stinky feet and thinking "wow, these shoes have lasted all summer"...we started thinking we needed to possibly get the dude some new shoes. After all, our favorite store was having a sale! We thought, we can't pass that up.
However, when we got to the store we didn't see anything that jumped out and said "hey you need to buy me" and they were all looking more like winter shoes...we thought, "ahh, we can wait a bit, he doesn't need new shoes right now".
Boy were we wrong! The dirty smelly feet smell was getting on our nerves and after looking at his poor toes after daycare one day, I told Daddy we need to get him some shoes.
Off we go to the store, much to our surprise...the sale wasn't on anymore...go figure! Just our luck. Either way...he needed new shoes. So they measured him.
I was beside myself to find out that our lil one is in a size 5 1/2 and his shoes we have been squeezing him into all summer long are 4's!!! I felt like the worst mommy!
Needless to say, he got a new pair of tennies and well another pair of sandals to last us a few more months...after all it is still 96 in September! Ugh!
I couldn't help but think, him unstrapping his shoes all the time, and him tripping all over the place were clear signs that he needed a new pair of treads!
It's done and over with and now he is off...and running! 3 months almost to the day and he grew 1 1/2 shoes sizes! I think we are in trouble!





No comments:
Post a Comment