Ok, so to my surprise the other day...I was eating my favorite tomato and rice soup and D was not interested in what he was eating. So...I let him try some of mine.
"Mmmm...yum!"
No way! Did he just say what I think he said?! Never before have we gotten a reaction like that out of him. I mean the boy loves his food and most the time says "mmm" but this time there was a pause, a taste of the lips and then the cutest saying he's ever said!
He insisted he have more and as he watched me eat my soup and dip my crackers in my soup he proceeded to do the same. Pretty clever if you ask me!
So I guess I have to say I wasn't surprised (ok, I was) the other morning when I made us cream and wheat with blueberries. Da Da dum...the very same reaction. Of course he loved to pick the blueberries out and eat them...but my boy is eating cream and wheat!
Ahh...just like Mommy!





No comments:
Post a Comment