We didn't do much until the last half of the day. We let the dude hang out and enjoy himself. He loved his new ride on...that he managed to figure out pretty quickly how to get on and off and push himself right along.
That did however, leave us some time to hit up the casinos and grab a few drinks to celebrate the happy go lucky green day! We missed out on some mountain adventures for the special day (up at Squaw Valley they had green snow, and it is known to be that a man in a kilt ski's at Heavenly) but we opted for the more chilled, lazy celebration.
Mike was adamant that he have a Cabo Wabo Margarita at the Cabo Wabo bar. So after a drink at the bar in Harrah's, which didn't have Guinness on tap what's up with that, we bet a few buckies and ended up down at the Tahoe Wabo Bar having a few margaritas! Or shall I say we each split one, they were so gosh darn big.
We ended the night hanging out at the Cronan's in The Keys. With the usual Irish dinner, Corned Beef and Cabbage. And a little game Mr. Cronan likes to call Midnight! Oh my, I didn't know how addicting this game could be. As I try to put the little dude down for bed, I hear everyone down stairs yelling and banging a cup on the table. What could all the ruckus be about...well...we would soon find out. We got suckered into many rounds of Midnight (24) and finally had to call it a night. Some in the group just had all the luck! I bet they didn't have the leprechan playing any tricks on them! hahahaha!
This is Cody showing off real "beer goggles". We sure did have fun, but I am slowly finding out that I can't hang anymore...I haven't even hit the big 30...yet! I'm chalking it up to the little one that likes to get up early = no sleeping in after a long night! Either way it was a fun, happy go lucky green day. Cheers!





No comments:
Post a Comment