I just have to share this and I sure hope to get it on video some time soon, as it is probably funnier in person.
Just the other day, while our dude was crawling I assume he wanted to get going faster, and as he was crawling he ducked his head down really low and has he did that...he crawled faster.
Now, is that because the true science of crawling that with your head held high you don't crawl as fast. And in fact, if you put your head down lower, you get going faster..???
Who knows, but it is pretty darn cute. It's like he is at a steady pace and all of the sudden his head drops and he is going twice as fast. Pretty amusing and entertaining to say the least. I think he looks like a hedgehog!
Just thought I would blog about that funny moment with our little dude. (And it seems to not be just that one time as he does it all the time now...of course when he is on a mission)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
OMG... you have to get that on video!!
Post a Comment