I wasn't even sure what happened, it all happened so fast, and I didn't see it happen so that made it worse. Daddy immediately said...he fell on his face, like he knew it was bad! The moment I was able to see Dylan his mouth was full, I mean full of blood! I stuck a paper towel in, with his disagreement of course, and it was covered in blood (obviously).
My first reaction, maybe slightly over reacting, was his two front teeth were missing! But his lip was just so swollen that you couldn't see them. The poor dude didn't know what happened. After about 5-10 mins of nurturing and trying (I mean trying ) to put an ice pack on...he stopped, and was back at it again! SURPRISE!
I couldn't believe it, and especially the things he was trying to stick in his mouth. It had to hurt. He looked like he just got in some UFC fight! hahaha! He's got a blood blister on the outside of his lip and I am sure a cut somewhere in his mouth. I would know though because of course he will not let us come near his mouth now.
So here are the mug shots...curious to see what this Boo Boo looks like tomorrow. (Nothing like a little red, white and blue bruise to sport on 4th of July!) oh and here is the next morning photo...





No comments:
Post a Comment