Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gotta love the Children's Museum

We decided on a holiday weekend that we would go to the Children's Museum...um, but one problem...so did everyone else in the city!


We got there just after they opened and had to stand in line in the heat...but once we got inside, I think the boys were taken over by all the excitement, that we forgot about how hot we were. Kids, toys, moving objects, bright lights...everything! We found our way to the "Tot Spot". Which was THE place to be!


Boy oh boy, I think we were all just as exhausted as the boys when we were done with that adventure! Dylan and Braden loved it, at least I think they did. It started out with us attempting to paint their faces...not so much for Dylan but Braden on the other hand thought it was the next best thing to cake (or wait he hasn't had cake yet)!


There is so much to do in the "Tot Spot" room, I still am trying to think of all we did and all that we didn't get a chance to do. Some of the fun included a little play house, a ball ramp (one of Dylan's favorites), ramps and circles to play in, a ball drop, mirrors, slides, outdoor fun, led bright light display, tunnels, books and the favorite of all a car and a truck. Through a few push and shoves, some tears and tantrums...I think Dylan was learning the art of sharing (but unfortunately the hard way and not his way).




We had fun, the boys had fun...everyone had fun. We should do this more often...oh wait, that means I would need to sit in a car seat on the way home and fall asleep with a kink in my neck! :)

2 comments:

thewrights said...

What great pictures!!!

thewrights said...

What great pictures! What a fun time!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner