Friday, July 3, 2009

In memory and celebration...

It was so hard to hear the news last Friday when my brother called to tell me my Bumpa had passed away. I was in shock, disbelief and couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was making plans to go out that weekend with my Dad to see him. He had been battling chest pains but every day was up and down.


He lived a long, healthy, happy life! He was a great man and even a better Grandfather...and Great Grandfather to Dylan. I would have loved to have had him see Dylan now, now that he is so active and has his own personality. Bumpa would have just loved it, he was always such a kid at heart!

We will miss him dearly but will not forget him and for the Man, Friend, Father, Grandfather and Great Grandfather that he was! And in loving memory and for the celebration of his life everyone from the direct family was there for him and Nana along with many friends! Here are a few wonderful pictures that I wanted to share. I think they are priceless and know that Bumpa is looking down smiling at us all.


In light of it all, Dylan had a fabulous time at the condo with Nana. He played on her floor, ran down the hallways and impressed everyone at the Village. Of course, who could not fall in love with our little dude?!




He was very much infatuated with the walker. So...Great Grandma (Nana) and Daddy pushed him around in it. I haven't ever seen him smile so big! The best part was when Nana and he were playing "cat and mouse"...if the video was small enough I would load it. It is the most, wonderful sound ever...his non-stop giggle! And seeing Nana smile and enjoy his company was priceless!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner