As Daddy was getting D ready for Thanksgiving festivities he put on his new shoes. As I am getting ready in the other room I hear D in an uproar. I ask "What is the problem" to my delight to hear "NOTHING".
As the fussy cry continues, I walk into D's room to find him leaning into Daddy with a pair of shoes on and another set of shoes in each hand giving them to Daddy. Again, I ask..."What is the problem?"
Dad's reply..."Apparently he doesn't want to wear the new shoes, the one's that go with the outfit the best". Well, of course not...they are brand new and not broken in. And well, let's just face it...he is in the stage of an opinionated little dude that knows what he likes and doesn't like. So...D got his way and off came the new shoes and on went the old shoes.
He walks off in a hurry, stops in the doorway, looks down at his feet, then at me and gives me the biggest "cheese" face.
Priceless!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment