Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hello...

Hello...silence.

Hello...Grandpa (pronounced "ampa")?



Then followed by gibberish and then "I wuv you" then "bye bye".



Yep, our lil guy loves to have a short somewhat understandable conversation on the phone these days.



It all started when I was at the rodeo seeing Lady A with some girlfriends and I called home to check on the boys. D got on and had his first ever conversation with me on the phone! It was the sweetest thing ever and melted my heart along with tears to the eyes. I loved it. Definitely made my night.



Since then, I have tried to make a conscience effort to chat with him when I am not with him on the phone. That way he gets to see that I can talk to him even if I am not with him.



So...we try our best to get him on the phone anytime we are talking to the grandparents. That way he can hear them even though he cannot see them. He loves it and we love it.



So hard to believe how big he is getting! Of course I say that as he is crying his eyes out in his crib right now...he does not want to go to sleep. :( Breaks my heart...I'm strong, I can do this...right?

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner