I hate to say it but I think we have all been battling from a case of the "allergies". I never ever thought I had allergies...but did know from our wonderful doctor that certain times of the year calls for me to almost likely get bronchitis. In February I had a really bad sinus infection and a month almost to the day later, I started getting sick again. This time with a horrible cough.
Well, that was two weeks ago. Daddy eventually slowly started to have a cough as well and then D this past weekend started a fever and then THE cough. He battled a low grade fever all weekend and then was sent home from daycare on Monday with a really high fever. I think we should buy some stock for Zyrtec, geesh!
Off to the doctor we went the next day and he diagnosed him with bronchitis and prescribed him this nasty medicine. He also told us to not give him Tylenol or Motrin unless his fever was over 102. Ok...I guess doctor's orders. So for the next 36 hours he had a high fever but not enough for medicine.
Last night he finally broke the fever, we think. He was sopping wet every time his coughing attack would wake him up. Today he hasn't had a fever and he seems to be in better spirits. Except the fact that I know he is tired all the time and fights it! Ugh!
Hopefully this 10 day medicine will take us right up to his 2 yr doctor appt and we can see what Dr. E has to say then. Good times. But thank goodness it wasn't his ears!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment