So he may not know about this day quite yet...but he sure does know how to make mommy smile! Even though he was up late last night with the function and getting sick, he was up at his normal time this morning all smiles! This is a good sign, so I thought.
Well, daddy and him went off to the store at 6:30 am to get stuff for breakfast! With all intent to come back and make mommy my favorite breakfast. I was told to go back to sleep. I did just that, cuddled in bed with my other baby, Gunnar...and fell right back to sleep no problem. I think I heard them when they got home, but I am not sure how much time later... ? I woke to the little one coughing his little heart out! I went in to find him and daddy in his chair in his room. I took a look around the kitchen and saw that they attempted to make breakfast. We all went back to bed...it was very nice to get some sleep!
We all sat and had breakfast together and enjoyed our morning before running off to Bryce's 1st birthday party. Daddy had gotten me my favorite hot chocolate and my baby got me roses! How sweet?!?!?
We later headed off to the Fenter's and hung out. It was great to seem them as we probably haven't seen them since the New Year. Bryce is getting big and I can't believe he is a year already. Hard to imagine this time last year I was still prego and we were visiting the Fenter's in the hospital!
We later headed over to Grandma and Grandpa's to drop off the Valentine card that the dude made. We ended up staying for a while and visiting and letting him play in his room with all his toys!
(Investigating Valentine's Day presents and cards from friends at school)
Nothing like a low key night and one with our little one. We have been so exhausted, I don't think we could have made it far if we were to have gone out! Who needs that anyway, we've got all the love we need right in our own home!
(Our Valentine's Day Dinner - A heart shaped pizza...nothing like it) :)





No comments:
Post a Comment