Monday, February 9, 2009

Two times in 2 weeks?

As if we don't see the doctor enough...between the dude getting RSV, then his 9 month checkup, his ear infection appt and today another one...I am about done with going to the pediatrician. Of course he says that it won't stop until Summer, but goodness gracious!



Our little guy was sick all weekend. He fortunately was so much better from his antibiotics for his ear infection...but low and behold, the moment we get back and he gets in daycare, poof he has a cough. I know it is inevitable. But this time it was bad, he was up almost all night Thursday night and then coughed all day Friday. Got sick on Friday night so we didn't make it out on our date night. And then all weekend the little guy coughed, sneezed, grunted, wined...got sick the rest of the weekend.



The good thing, the doctor checked his lungs and they are clear of fluid...so that is a plus. He said it is just drainage and it is worse at night because he is laying down. So onto another set of antibiotics for something else he wants to be precautious about and hopefully in a few days he is better.



I just feel so bad for him when he can't breathe! I feel the same way, but has to be much worse when you are that little and can't explain it!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner