Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yummy mini pumpkin pies...


So I set out one night to bake what look to be a pretty easy recipe from my good friend, Katie. Except, having the baking process going smoothly would include having all the ingredients. Ah well, who follows the recipe to a "T" anyway, right?


I have to say I was pretty amazed at how well these turned out, they were a hit at Thanksgiving and I almost want to make them again because they were so good (and I am not normally a fan of pumpkin pie, either)!


I tried to get a little photography practice in on a still object as well. Being our lil one won't sit still long enough for me to get some good shots. So the mini pie did and so I kept snapping! Not too shabby if you ask me!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner