Friday, January 29, 2010

Hook em Horns!

We were all geared up for the game, despite all the naysayers and all the talk of us being the underdogs...I was determined and just new the Horns would win this year. I had high hopes.


And to tell you the truth I don't think I was far off. The first 5 plays of the game, we dominated and I think it would have continued through the rest of the game if it hadn't been for my man Mr. McCoy getting hurt. We didn't give up and I wanted so badly for our true freshman to pull us through. He did a great job of leading the team, but I think the "captain" the "leader" of our team really hurt them when he got hurt. My heart goes out to them...and I may sound strange saying this, but it does.

I've always been a good, energetic, positive support for whatever sports team I'm cheering for. Whether it was being the cheerleader at my brother's all star games when I was 7, to cheering on the Highlanders when I was a Highstepper...to following my Longhorn sports teams throughout college. I love it, Thank you Mom, Dad and Dave for making me such an avid sports fan (even though I'm a girl)! :) I wouldn't change it for the world....with that being said. My heart broke when my team lost. It wasn't an aching, gosh I can't believe they didn't win aching but just a heartfelt loss. Better luck next time. Colt will go on to be a great quarterback in the NFL and we have a promising young quarterback for our Horns!


Hook em! I bleed ORANGE!


And with all of that said...our little man is going to be quite the sports enthusiast (I have a feeling). :) He loves to watch football and play basketball. He's not that attached to baseball yet...but he definitely loves sports that involve "balls".


So, once again we had to get our family picture taken (yet again) sporting our burnt orange! Here's what we got...(please disregard the dude with no pants)!

And when D sees the longhorn emblem...he tries his best to say "onghorn"! Too cute!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner