Sunday, January 31, 2010

A look at the past...Lacrosse style!

I forgot to mention (how could I) earlier in the month about Daddy's Lacrosse alumni game.


It was great to see Daddy out there playing in what he loves to do best! It's been a long long time since he has picked up the stix but it's just like riding a bike! He got to play the entire game and...he was the oldest alumni player out there! It was quite funny, especially the digs some of the guys were saying "Dude, I was in like 2nd grade in 97"! Ah well, he had a good time and that is all that matters.


I was happy that he didn't get hurt. Of course, D only had a patience to sit in the sun while watching the game for about 3/4 of the game. The last 1/4 we made it over to the playground in which D thought it would be fun to try to lose me...goodness its hard to get around those playgrounds as quick as the lil ones!


After the game, they had bbq for all the players. So Daddy helped to clean up and well of course stand around and catch up with some of the guys. In the mean time D found the volleyball court, and loved the sand! He had quite a good time AND it was a beautiful day for it all!


We wish Daddy could do that more often so we could get out to cheer him on!

1 comment:

The Gratlands said...

Cody- I am sure that Barrett and Andrew would let you crash their practice anytime at TWHS. If you ever want to go. :)
Glad you had a good time!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner