Friday, January 29, 2010

Our pop star...

As we were getting ready for work/school yesterday morning...D decided he didn't want to watch cartoons...so I popped in his "So you think your baby can read" video. Yes, folks he actually likes these videos better than NickJr, Sprout or Baby First TV!



If he doesn't like something, he says "All done". So...his wonderful video alternates words with songs...and on came "If your happy and you know it".



He always claps, but this time....he had to get down off the bed to stomp his feet....then to my surprise shouted "hooray" for the last part of the song! Really? Did that just happen? Wow...I guess maybe he has listened to it enough at daycare?



So then tonight we were driving home from work and I start to sing "Wheels on the bus" and he would chime in on the part "All day long". Then silly me, I started to do the same verse over again and as I was saying round and round, he said beep beep beep!? Wow...I guess he wanted me to move onto the next verse. I didn't think he was listening to me sing? So we moved onto the next verse...and all the way home we had to sing the beep beep beep verse. He would say it with me just like the song and then say "All day long". I was flabbergasted! I was shocked and amazed.



All while this is going on and he is quit the repeater of words for songs, Daddy and I were having a conversation while getting ready this morning and I said "where are the dogs"? He said outside, before I could turn around he was gone. Where did he go, I go down the hallway to find out he was letting the dogs in for us and came running back to the bedroom! Wow...this is happening all to fast, how, why, what and where?


I guess the moral to the story...he really does listen to us (even though we don't think he is listening or paying attention)!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner