So, most of the time one would think that in order to learn how to walk you would need to figure out how to stand. Well, in Dylan's case it would be backwards. He mastered the art of walking before figuring out how to get up on his own, with his own strength to stand.
Saturday I couldn't stop laughing. While in his crib he kept doing this tripod looking thing, like he was attempting to do a headstand. It was quite amusing and I had no idea what he was trying to do...I just thought he learned something new and was trying it out, because of course he kept giggling at me because I was laughing too. (Most of the time that triggers him doing the same thing over and over again until just because it is funny).
While at Grandpa's house he finally made the full on push up and rock back. I couldn't believe it. Of course from that moment on it was...lets fall just to do it all over again routine. The first few times were a little shaky, even Dad was surprised what he had accomplished. But by that night, he had standing fully mastered! Here are a few videos, in which show him standing like he has been doing it since he was born. One would think it was a breeze. But I tell you what after watching him figure it out, it definitely was a learning curve.
I would say now that he knows how to stand and can do so quite effectively he is about 80% of the time walking and 20% crawling. Oh boy, let's get ready for the ride!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment