Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby steps!

So, I've told you guys before, I really think D is going to start walking while at home with daddy...could it be soon or is he just faking us out?


We practice the whole, walk to Daddy then Mommy back and forth. And he has been becoming better at walking along a wall, or the cabinets or standing at one thing and turning around and somehow making it to the other that is only a step away. I keep saying I need to get those little steps on camera...but at the time I get the camera...he plopped to the floor and doesn't want to do it again.


Well, I call home to Cody from work, and he says "he just walked 3 steps"! What? Are you serious? Of course my first reply, "did you get it on video?". NO...he said...he was standing at the cabinet turned around and walked maybe 2 steps and realized that he was walking and fell to the floor. Then I get home and he tells me, he just took 2 steps! What? When, where? OMG!

We keep thinking...maybe he is leading us on...maybe he will be at this stage for a while. We don't know. But just in a weeks time...he sure has come a long way. He will get it...these are just baby steps!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner