Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oh that will be a shiner all right!

I have to say that I was a little sad when I picked up Dylan today I had to sign an incident report! :( The poor dude somehow tripped and fell into the high chair and had a huge bruise on his forehead and right above his mouth.

It had just happened an hour before I got there and it was already all purple and blue. I think this one is going to stay for a while.

Chalk it up to one of many bumps and bruises from this walking craze (at least that is what everyone tells me)!

I think I am officially scared...nervous...and want to protect him! But I know he is going to do it and it is going to happen.

So...here you go, this is the best shot I could get of the bruise(s)...including the one from last night. Sad to say but I think both the high chair and the empty box won!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner