Saturday, February 6, 2010

And now he is a punk rocker...maybe?

Ok, so I come home from the barn to a child still dressed in his Christmas jammies with THIS hairdo!


Yep, pretty darn cute! I was amazed it stayed up...Daddy's response "I used a lot"!


D has pretty fine hair and any time we try to style it with "gel" it falls rather quickly. But this time, it was priceless! I asked him to smile for the camera and say "cheese" and this is what I got!

I am afraid we have one who likes to have his hair done. Daddy said he insisted that he do his hair! And in his bathroom he can't see while you are fixing it b/c the mirror is too high from his step stool so he always says "See"...and well you get this big cheesy grin every time he sees himself. Ahh...oh so precious!


He also decided he wanted to lay on the carpet in the kitchen like he was...well...I am not quite sure...but enjoy!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner