Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good ole fashioned spoiling...

I have to say that Valentine's Day falling on a Saturday this year was perfectly fine by me! Can they all fall on that day, every year? Daddy and D let me sleep in while they went to the store to get stuff to make breakfast. And when they came back, they even let me sleep longer. I loved every minute of it! But by the time I woke up...they surprised me. A precious little card from my dude and a watch I have been wanting for a year! Oh how I love simple but thoughtful surprises!

D had great valentines from his friends at school, too! Always fun to see what he makes us and to see what other people put together for sweat Valentine's.

We (as in Me and Daddy) decided to do something creative for D's Valentines to give to his friends at school. I feel they are still to young to have suckers and candy, so we made heart shaped crayons and attached them to a piece of construction paper that read: "Happy Valentine's Day, for Crayon out loud!". We had fun with it and I hope the other parents and kids liked them too!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner