Sunday, February 28, 2010

Family Fun Night...

It's never a dull moment in our house! Ha!

We decided one Thursday night to make homemade pizza, instead of buying frozen or from the pizza place. I thought it would be fun to have D help us make it...and it turned out not a bad idea. He was very intrigued with the whole process, and couldn't understand why he couldn't just paint with the red sauce!

He helped sprinkle the cheese and add pepperoni...but then he was done and off to play with something more intriguing...like a chair! Really our old office chair from college? He'd push it around and then climb on it and spin around in circles. He colored on it and even used it to dunk his basketball in the basket. I think that is cheating, don't you?


He then found my old glasses and decided to wear them. Looks quite studious to me!


Who knew family fun night could be well...so much fun? I can't wait for the board games, the contests...you name, bring it!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner