Ok, so Papa got D some shoes last year that lets just say we never thought he would grow into! But D found them in his closet on Sunday and from that point on, he's been obsessed.
(I can't find the picture I have of him wearing them and pointing, but when I do...I will be sure to share).
Daddy showed him how when they hit the ground the light up. Yes, they light up...and of course he finds it very intriguing!
However, by the time we picked him up from school on Monday I had received a phone call that he had tripped and hit his head on the playground. To myself, I am thinking...it happens...but because it was his head they had to call. He got home and was tripping again, so finally I asked him "Do you want to take your shoes off"? He agreed and pulled them off. His poor little feet were all red. Could he really be growing out of a size 6 already? It seems like there is enough room!
Well, sure enough come Tuesday morning...the dude made eyes with the shoes in his closet and wanted nothing else. We tried to hide them, but I guess we didn't hide them well enough. He cried and cried and finally Daddy gave in and put the "blinking" shoes on. He was a happy camper!
Needless to say, he's got an obsession and this time it isn't just with the spray bottle. It's shoes!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment