Monday, August 17, 2009

Are we breaking the rules?

So lately it's been tough, with D being more active...he loves to be outside. Well, that means even though he is so tired...he sees the kids outside and wants to play when its bedtime. And then of course nights we are at friends houses or visiting grandparents...keeping him on a schedule is not that simple. But he has always done well and acclimated to the situation with ease.


This time we were visiting over at Grandpa's and he found the big ole box to be a joy of entertainment especially with the wiffle balls just his size. But he couldn't resist outside, so it was well past his bed time but out he went to show off to Dr. Roberts how mobile and active he really is.


I couldn't help but snap these photos. I guess he decided to get in on the first step in the pool. He had a blast! I just love those little footsteps!




Oh and this was him by the time we got home...he wore himself out!


No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner