Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where does the time go?

This past weekend we celebrated with Braden for his 1 year birthday! I just can't believe how much they grow so quickly! Wait I do and it is in the blink of an eye...how do you savour these moments?

We've watched the boys go from sitting, crawling, cruising, walking and almost running. To see all of this happen not only to your own child but close friends of yours is something special! I can say time and time again...all through the eyes of a child will keep you looking on the bright side...always!

I do have to say at the party it was the first time D has ever been shy. Not necessarily scared of his surroundings but it was the first time when we walked in he wanted to be standing in between daddy's legs like it was home base or something. As he warmed up he would wander off and then come quickly running back to Mommy or Daddy to pick him up. I think he even gave big hugs to Mrs. Katie too. I was soaking up the lovey dovey child that never wants to cuddle or be held...but it was so abnormal for him to be like that. Especially at the Wright's house, being we are there quite a bit!


A few of his favorite things to do while at the party...climb into the dog kennel! Then Braden joined and the boys acted like they were wild animals in a cage...it was hilarious!


He also loved running to Braden's room and hiding in the stuffed animals.


Oh and they decided they would torment the puppy...that was entertaining.

And finally he was intrigued by the guitars in "his" room...aka their office! Being that most one night out of every weekend he falls asleep in that room we couldn't quite figure out why he kept going in there...well it was like his hang out. Then when he found out there were things that made noise...it was the bomb! Way too cute. It even got Mommy to strum a few tunes...which were not in tune at all...but I was trying! :)

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner