So, I couldn't help but burst out laughing when Cody called to tell me about the dude!
Short and sweet, simple and to the point...ahh wait that's not me!
Ok so here is the story. D has been holding his diaper when he goes #1 these days. And daycare said he cries his eyes out when he goes #2. (which for us is so unlike our dude, he never cared about having a dirty diaper...despite the fact that he is a clean freak!)
Daddy had just changed his diaper and the dude insisted that we move the "ghetto blaster" to the living room. So there he was dancing and grooving and Daddy said the next thing he knew D was walking across the kitchen on a mission to his bedroom, and yes...naked holding his diaper in his hand! Yes, that's right...NAKED! WHAT? He then proceeded to go throw his diaper in the trash in his bedroom!!!
We were both in awe and I couldn't help but burst out while at work. Of course everyone heard about it afterward...but what has this boy grown into? I know it's just the beginning but man o man...this is a first for us. He's never even shown interest in taking off his diaper. Did he really not like being dirty? Was he bored and what could have possibly possessed him to do this?
Oh the memories! Will he be the one that is potty trained early...? I won't hold my breath!





No comments:
Post a Comment