So along with being sick and hearing that D had an inflamed, swollen throat...I felt bad for him and broke down and gave him something I thought would make him feel better.
_20090803_001.JPG)
_20090803_003.JPG)
And finally...
_20090803_004.JPG)
Yep, I pulled out the Popsicle. Mind you in the past, we have tried to give him a Flav-o-ice looking thing but it was Pedialite and he never wanted anything to do with it. I don't know if it had to do with it being too cold or the taste but he wouldn't touch it.
This time...it was an all fruit Popsicle couldn't be that bad, right?
Well, his first reaction was this...
Then it was this...
And finally...
Hence that in the 2nd picture, half of the Popsicle is gone and it is in his control. Let's just say he had no problems after that! (btw, not too happy with the quality of photos lately once I upload them to blogspot... :(





No comments:
Post a Comment