So, I have to say all summer and since I had known the Fray was coming to the Pavilion...I wanted to go! I have been a fan from the very beginning and well...the first time they came to The Woodlands we managed to get pit tickets the day of! So we had a blast and this year wasn't bad either.
Cody had surprised me with tickets the week of...needless to say it was the best surprise! Of course we had lawn seats this time, considering all the circumstances...but either way it was lots of fun!
We went with The Wright's, as Katie is a huge fan (if not bigger) than me. So...we planned the day accordingly and left the kids with grandparents and made it an evening. Dinner, concert, drinks afterward! Doesn't happen often...so we took full advantage!
We had some good times and it doesn't get any better than good friends, good music and good ole fashion drinks! Oh AND it was Dylan's 1st sleepover...EVER and he did great.





1 comment:
I can't wait til next year to do it again! ;)
Post a Comment