Sunday, January 4, 2009

Look at me...I'm standing!!!

A few weeks ago, we woke up to a noise in the middle of the night. (For that entire week, the dude had been consistently waking up. So I decided to let him sit in his crib until he fell back asleep). Well, after about 25 minutes we decided to go check on him. Sure enough, he was standing in his crib! We couldn't believe it! Just like that??!! He was so proud of himself when we found him. He had thrown his pacifier outside of the crib and he was just banging on the rail, laughing. Sure enough we couldn't help but snap a photo! What the heck, he was already awake!

He continuously decided for the next two weeks to practice his strength and pull himself up. It's no surprise now...but as I sat with him in his room on Christmas Eve I thought I would try and grab a video of him attempting to stand. Sure enough, it was record timing. (I tried to upload the video for you all to see, but I guess the file was too big) I will have to try and get a shorter version.

Needless to say we have now lowered the crib even more...and he is still managing to pull himself up. So...I think we are in for some trouble...how do you keep this monster contained?

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

What a cute room!! And congrats to Dylan on his new-found strength. LOL


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner