Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year!!!

I couldn't contain myself from trying trying to make this Christmas the best for our little one's very "First Christmas"! I know, I know, he won't remember a thing but pictures can speak wonders, even if it is just a snapshot. They somehow capture wonderful moments we will remember forever!

So...speaking of that, kudos to my hubby once again! What do you mean I have to open my present first...? Well, that's because my present was a "family" present and I needed to open it prior to us doing anything that morning. How else would we capture those precious memories! Yes you guess it, I got a brand new camera for Christmas!!! I had been complaining about our little point and shoot forever. So, Santa brought me a rather technically challenged paparazzi camera. I LOVE IT!

Here's Dylan trying to help mommy open her mysteriously sneaky present from daddy.

The picture quality is fantastic, now I just need to learn how to use all the bells and whistles! First things first is to download all the pictures I have taken since that morning to our computer. So before long I will be our baby's personal photographer...as if I'm not already, ha!

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

Way to go Daddy! I got a new camera, too, and still haven't figured it out either! LOL


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner