Saturday, January 3, 2009

My first sporting event...GO LONGHORNS!


So Dylan was a trooper at his 1st sporting event. We went on Dec. 20th to the UT vs Michigan State basketball game when they came to town at the Toyota Center. Everyone thought I was crazy, yes even daddy, for wanting to take Dylan. He's quite the moto man these days, but I wanted him to experience his first sporting event with us and especially since it was the Longhorns, gotta start early!!!


He was an absolute doll and I mean literally. It didn't take him long to find a group of ladies sitting behind us and flirt with them. It was so funny. We were right behind the goal with the band and cheerleaders so there was a lot of excitment but he proceeded to conitunously look over my shoulder.

It didn't take him long either, to get situated and fall asleep with 10 mintues left in the game. It was loud and noisy and he slept thru it all! This boy will always bleed ORANGE!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner