Ok, so I was so fortunate to have been offered to purchase a ticket from my friend to go the Celine Dion Concert on Friday night! Wow, all I can say...it was amazing! That women has some lungs, she can belt it out no problem, even acoustic with nothing but her voice. It was such a good concert, I can't even imagine how the show is in Las Vegas. Definitely trying to figure out how to swing that!
I have to thank Carrie for letting me buy her husbands way out of going. Cody would never even like to go see her, so what a way to see her before she retires! Ok, if you can't stand her, I am sure you would enjoy her concert. I told Cody, he would have enjoyed it, it was that good!
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment