Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All good things must come to an end.

Unfortunately...after a long and loyal time with the company, Cody's last day was this past Friday. The company has been through so many changes within the past 6 months, so has our job duties and responsibilities.



The time has come for Cody's time to be over, and too move on to bigger and better things. We are firm believers everything happens for a reason, good things will come of it, we just have to wait and see what that will be.



It's a tough time and economy and being I still work for the company, I have to put my feelings aside and continue to have my business working relationship with those that I work with. Everyone has shown their support and we greatly appreciate it. Just pray for us and Cody that he will find something that he is passionate about and will help him grow and further achieve his goals!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner