Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Forming an opinion & are these words?

It's amazing to see and hear the lil dude express or try to communicate what he wants. As we come upon him turning 1, every day he communicates better and better.


Just this past weekend he started pointing at what he wants. We had 3 bowls of food, he pointed at the one he wanted and said "da"...aka "that". We tried the other two, they didn't fly. He wanted the one he pointed at! Wow...it's amazing to see his mind develop and understand his world around him. He may not be able to speak actual words yet, but he's pretty darn good at communicating those needs without words (or actual words...plenty of baby jargon).




His new thing, putting his play phone, the cell phone, or the house phone back to his ear as though he is having a conversation. It's cute, b/c if it is one that doesn't actually work you can see him sit there and wait for the person to talk on the other end. I believe he says "hi"...but then again he could just be talking jargon. But I am going to believe it is HI!



With his sippy cup, he is getting better and better. Although he hasn't figured out how to close his mouth when he takes too much in and swallow...he would rather spit it all out all over him. But I also believe he is saying "aqua". Yes, we try to speak the simple words in Spanish, but I also believe Ms. Margarita and Ms. Melinda at daycare have taught him this. Thanks ladies!


I know it's just the beginning but it is oh so much fun, I felt I needed to share it with all!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner