Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Deliriously cooky Sunday!

Thought I would share some cute picture of the dude. Lately, more and more things are just becoming funny to him and he will giggle non stop! It's the best!


So this time, it was us driving home with the windows down and wind blowing through our hair. And for some reason he just thought mommy and daddy were funny. I couldn't stop taking pictures!


Dylan would giggle and laugh out loud, we would laugh together and he would laugh harder. The pictures are priceless...and well if you could have only heard the sound. :)


I think it had a lot to do with the fact that he did not get very many naps over the weekend...for some reason he felt they were unnecessary! So with that comes...deliriousness.

1 comment:

THE Stephanie said...

He is just so cute! And yes, I wish I could have heard the laugh. I love baby laughs!!


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner