Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Egg Hunts galore...



I didn't have any doubt the dude would have a problem hunting for eggs. But from the moment he set out at school on his first hunt he was a pro! Handed me the basket and took off to utilize both hands to get as many eggs as he could.



All the other kids want to open and see what's inside...not our lil dude. Not until about 20 eggs later.


Our 2nd hunt landed us at church on Saturday. It was unusually warm and at 10 am it was hot! We arrived a bit late, but I guess that was a good idea. They had the entire soccer fields full of the eggs and candy...yet you weren't supposed to go until they said?! You had to wait for them to finish their puppet show. Seriously, lil toddlers and kids everywhere being taunted...that's hard to explain to a lil one.



He had a blast. Picked up every piece of candy he could find...his fire truck basket was overflowing. And yes, I said "fire truck" Easter basket. How perfect is that? The moment I saw it a month and a half ago...I knew that had to be his basket!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner