As I turned on D's DVD the other morning I hear....
"Tinkle Tinkle wittle star, How I wunder you are..., up buv world high (low mumbling) then sky"
Yep...wow, he really does learn stuff at school! Not to say he doesn't but it sure makes you feel really good when you know you have not been working on something with them and out blurps something completely new. We've sang that song before, many many times but just not recently.
But this time was different. He held his hands in the air and made them "twinkle" as he sang the song.
This morning, same scenario. After he was finished with Twinkle Star, he wanted to sing "Row, Row" song. I think we might have quite the singer on our hands.
I couldn't help but buy the "Tinkle" book at the store today. Sure enough tonight he had to read it over and over and went to bed mumbling it in his sleep!
Friday, April 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment