Tuesday, April 20, 2010

New Bo Bo's..

I was heartbroken today when I got home from work to look at my son and see a black eye. My immediate reaction was "What happened, and who threw something at him"?



Turns out D and his instinct to drive things on walls lately...well he was apparently pushing a car up the wall and was leaning back and when he leaned back so far he fell back and the train came down right on top of him. hitting right below his eye socket. Needless to say, it looks like it hurt!



Of course then he lifts up his shirt and shows me another bo bo. Yep this time a full round mouth, with teeth bites on his stomach! Seriously? Who does that? I guess Toddlers.



Daddy said "Ask him who did it"? Ok, "Dylan, who bit you"..."Ashley"! I guess there is no more ambiguity of not telling the parents which child bites anymore.


My poor little man!

No comments:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner