Ok, so these weren't exactly the most beautiful, precious bunch of bluebonnets! I was on a search for some good bluebonnets to get pictures of D. We missed out last year and this year, time just kept getting away from us.
Lesson learned...don't wait until after Easter to try to find some. Because if you do find some they are all trampled on from the Easter crowds. Every year I say I want to go out off of 290 to take pictures. But it has yet to actually happen.
So we heard there were some over in this park in the Woodlands. Sure, they were there...but very sparse. The dry weather didn't help either, some looked as though if they had a nice rain shower would perk right back up. They were few and far between. So we found a small patch and took pictures in them.
D didn't know you aren't suppose to pick them. So naturally he picked it and put it behind his ear. And then the silliness progressed. It was a good time, until someone went #2...then it was time to go!
Enjoy!





No comments:
Post a Comment