He still doesn't exactly know how to steer, but he is content driving around...and not necessarily in circles. I guess a bigger "ride" is in the near future for the dude.
Friday, April 30, 2010
What a big boy!
With mommy's new goal of going to the barn twice a week, Daddy and D get their nights to hang out with the neighbors in the cul-de-sac. D now insists on going into the neighbors garage to find the big 4 wheeler (even though it is a barbie version). He doesn't care, all he cares is it's big and it goes waaaaay faster than his lil green machine.
_20100428_001.JPG)
He still doesn't exactly know how to steer, but he is content driving around...and not necessarily in circles. I guess a bigger "ride" is in the near future for the dude.
He still doesn't exactly know how to steer, but he is content driving around...and not necessarily in circles. I guess a bigger "ride" is in the near future for the dude.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment